Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A little bit of structure

   So, I was thinking about how I wanted to format my blog posts and started to violently brainstorm different ideas. Long story short, I had nothing. However, after catching up on some of my YouTube subscriptions I saw that a lot of them theme their videos according to the days of the week. For example, Tacky Tuesday" or "Wacky Wednesday". Now, obviously I'm not going to use those cliché names because I want this blog to be different and represent myself and who I am so here are my ideas:

Monday - Music Monday and/or Makeup Monday
   Telling you about my favorite songs or bands at the time & helping you discover some new music and/or reviewing some makeup/beauty products.

Wednesday -  Bookworm Wednesday/ TV Wednesday
   Basically just reviewing some books/articles I have previously read or what I'm reading at the time and giving my first impressions. Also, if I'm watching anything new on Netflix or anything like that and loving it I will also review my thoughts on that as well.


Friday - Fashion Friday and/or Fitness Friday 
   Giving my opinion on the most recently loved fashion trends and/or posting some exercise routines, healthy food/drink recipes, and maybe even tracking my weight loss as time goes on (I'm trying to eat healthier as well as diet & exercise regularly yet again).

   So, on Tuesdays and Thursdays I will be posting about random things going on in my life or maybe just some topics I feel need to be addressed but basically those are my opportunities to write whatever I want. If I can't think of anything to write about for that day I will not post anything but I promise to try my hardest to come up up with something! On the weekends I will be taking a break from blogging and doing things for myself. I guess I could tell you what I did over the weekend on Tuesday, huh? I guess we'll see but I'm usually pretty boring on the weekends anyways! Haha

1 comment:

  1. Hello Marissa. Its a treat to see you started. All the very best for your future deeds.Please do meet whenever come you to India and lets have a trip to highest mountains.

    Meanwhile please have a look at my blog as well whenever you get time. :)
    www.songomaniac.com

    ReplyDelete