Monday, January 27, 2014

Let's be real

   Everyone is different and that's one of the many beautiful things about the world. No one  person will ever be exactly like one another. Well, with different people comes different opinions, styles, likes, dislikes, etc., right?
   There are so many things we all want to say and voice out but are either too scared to or just don't know how to. Personally, I find it easier to write out my opinions. This way I have more time to thoroughly think about what I'm going to say next.
   This blog will be my way of voicing my opinions, sharing my thoughts, and maybe rambling about some other stuff too. I haven't exactly gotten that far yet.
   Let me start off by telling you a little bit about myself:
I'm a sophomore in high school and just turned sixteen on Sunday. I make mistakes... and a lot of them! I'm clumsy, lazy and a little  bit insecure. I'm slowly on the path to self awareness and learning more about myself every day. Aside from the negative things, I'm independent, ambitious, and respectful. I hate seafood, and love all things Disney! I'm actually almost positive I'm the reincarnated Walt Disney! ;)
   Well, that's all I can think of right now but if anything else comes to mind I'll be sure to let you know!

-Marissa

1 comment: